• Preliminary interview to hand in preapplication form, and for information about requirements, costs, and availability in specific grades.
• Required documents submission.
• Applicant ́s interview (according to grade, where applicable)
• Parents Interview.
Requirements for enrollment:
• Application form.
• Birth certificate (original and copy).
• CURP (for mexican applicants).
• Copy of immunization record (only for preschool).
• Letter of good health (not older than 3 months).
• Preschool, Elementary, Middle or High School certificate, accordingly (original and copy).
• 5 color credential size photographs.
• Recent family photograph.
• Non-debt letter from previous school.
Desirable documents to include in record:
• 2 letters of recommendation (preferably from families in our school network).
• Recommendation or good conduct letter from previous school.
• Civil and religious marriage certificate (copy). In case it applies.
• Baptism certificate (copy). In case it applies.
Once admitted, the student must present at cashier:
• Signed administrative forms. (Will be required annually with re-enrollment).
• Enrollment fee payment.
*Note: Foreign student documents must include passing grades and be legalized by the Mexican Consulate closest to the school where the document is issued.