We motivate our students to potentiate their leadership skills, be part of after school events and coexist with students from other schools so they can start facing the world that awaits them.
They have the opportunity to prove their knowledge receiving English and Technology accreditations in different tests and competitions.
- College Board
- National Standardized Test
- TOFEL / BEC Certifications
- PIBA (Premio Internacional Bachillerato Anáhuac)
- Cambridge Certificates
- Robotics (Humanoids)
- Microsoft Office Specialist
- Adobe Flash Certification
In Pinecrest we stand out for our Networking
We see relationships as positive influence cores so it is essential to have:
- Multiple and powerfull contacts in a global world
- Everlasting friendships
- Future colleagues in life
- Sense of belonging that empowers and builds true brotherhood
- The ability to relate, collaborate or create solid and productive relationships are key in professional grounds.
Human and Spiritual Formation
- Catholic Formation
- Social Participation
- EPA (Education for Love)
- Behavior, Discipline y Habits
We encourage the responsible use of freedom; we know the need for it is greatly developed in this stage.
We also believe discipline is the key to developing human beings with integrity
Physical Training, Sports Academies and Friendship Tournament
Sports are opportunities to form will and character, the sense of belonging to a team, forge true friendships and fight for victory.