At Pinecrest Institute we understand and appreciate the importance of choosing the right school for your family. Once your family has had the opportunity to tour our school and you decide you would like your student to be considered for admission please follow these steps:
1. Preliminary interview to get to know the admission standards
2. Document submission.
3. Future student interview (according to level, those which apply)
4. Psychopedagogical evaluation (in grades that apply).
To ensure we have a thorough understanding of your child’s abilities, we will review your student’s previous academic history. Depending on grade level, this will include transcript evaluation, standardized test review, and evaluations from current teachers and principals. All required documents must be received by Pinecrest Institute before the student enrollment can be completed:
| Examination Requirements:
|| Enrollment Requirements:
- Application form.
- Academic and behavior questionnaire.
- Academic transcript from the previous year and the current year.
(Including SEP report card).
- Birth certificate (copy).
- Letter of recommendation and good behavior from previous school.
- Exam payment.
- Two recommendation letters (preferably from school member families).
- One recommendation letter from the head of the family’s work organization.
- Credential size color photographs (5).
- Recent family group photograph.
- Birth certificate (original and copy).
- Civil Marriage certificate (copy).
- Religious Marriage certificate (copy).
- Non-debt letter from previous school.
- Baptism certificate (copy).
- CURP (2 copies).
- Official ID from both parents (copy).
- Registration fee payment.